August Seminar on Wastewater Compliance
Simmonds and Bristow and EPCO invite you to join us for a seminar on
Wastewater Compliance: Understanding and Mitigating Risk
Specially designed for Owners, Operators and Managers of Wastewater Network and Treatment Plants in Regional and Remote Queensland
Meet the Experts and Learn Industry Secrets
Our panel of industry experts will offer training and inside industry knowledge on these and other important topics!
1. Fundamentals of Environmental Risk Assessment
2. Engineering for Risk
3. Monitoring Risk
4. Installing to Manage Risk
5. Training Your Personnel to Spot and Respond to Risk
($75 per person after July 31).
Seminars will run from 9 am to 12:00 pm at:
1. Monday August 17th at 9 am in Kingaroy at the Senior Citizens Hall (Kingaroy St).
2. Tuesday August 18th at 9 am in Bundaberg at the School of Arts Building (184 Bourbong Street).
3. Wednesday August 19th at 9 am in Biloela at the Settlers Motor Inn (58 Dawson Hwy).
4. Thursday August 20th at 9 am in Taroom at the Town Hall (Yaldwyn Street).
5. Friday August 21 at 9 am in Chinchilla at the Family Resource Centre (67-71 Middle Street).
Stay after the seminar to enjoy a complimentary light lunch and to talk to our panel of experts.
Registration Form – click to open
By Phone: Call +1800 620 690
By Fax: Send completed registration form to +07 3434 3899
By Email: Send completed registration form to email@example.com.